Wednesday 11 April 2018

News from Onstage, April 2018

Hello, and welcome.

Today I was going to blog about the swaps I got at OnStage at the weekend (yes, I did get there this time!) and if you go to my YouTube channel you'll be able to see them.  If you swapped with me, thank you so much.  I had a great time and I loved the event bag and the goodies inside!





It is super fun to be in a room full of people all crafting with Stampin'Up! and meeting my SU friends again.  It's especially good to get an advance copy of the new annual catalogue (which comes into play at the beginning of June) and to order selected items before anyone else, even other demos. Oh, and to play with some of the products as well!
This time was specially exciting, because SU announced a colour revamp!  Some colours that have been part of the core collection for a number of years now are retiring and being replaced with colours that are either completely new or are returning In Colours.  This means that the Retiring list - which is now open - is much longer than usual and it also means that if one of your favourites is leaving and you want to stock up before it's gone - well, I wouldn't hang about if I were you!  You can see the list here.


Anyway, here are the swaps!



If you're dying to know what's in the new catty, and you aren't already a demonstrator, now is a good time to consider joining up - as well as getting to see the new products and the chance to order selected items ahead of time, there's the demo discount (so you pay less for your goodies) - and, of course, the chance to attend events like OnStage. Want to know more?  Check out the "Thinking of joining SU!?" tab at the top of this page, or drop me a line!

Keep crafting,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.