Wednesday 24 May 2017

Tranquil Tulips

Hello and welcome to my blog.



Sometime you need a quick and easy card. This has just a bit of stamping, some layering and a bow - and it's done.

What do you think of this stamp?  It's from the new catalogue (coming soon...)   It's one of the special host sets that you can only get if you either place an order for £150 or you host a workshop where combined orders reach that sum, because then you qualify for Stampin' Rewards, which you can use for anything in the catalogue - including the special sets.

Stampin' Up! demonstrators get to see the catalogues ahead of launch and to order some items too...I can't fault it!

Anyway, if you hop on over to my Youtube channel - there's a link over there on the right - you can see how I made it.

Before I go, I just want to let you know that I'm cutting back slightly on blogging/YouTubing for a while (not much, twice a week - Wednesday and Saturday instead of three times).  It's been a bit hectic lately and I'm feeling the strain.  Once I've had a bit of a breather I'll be step up the rate again, no doubt.  

So - I'll see you again soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.