Saturday 13 May 2017

Elegant Gift Wallet

Happy Saturday!
I hope you’re having a good day.  Today I’m sharing a simple but elegant way of presenting a gift certificate.  I needed some way of making a rather boring envelope look like an interesting wedding present, and this is what I came up with –


To get the printed message onto the card, I used a product that’s no longer manufactured.  However, alternatives are available (see below!) so I don’t feel too bad about teasing you!

Are you excited about the new Stampin’ Up! Catalogue yet?  I just got my real-world copy (up till then I’d been making do with an online version – not the same thing at all!) and I the copies for my customers are on the way!  If you’ve shopped with me in the past year, you can expect a copy in the post soon.  If not, get in touch with your demonstrator. (If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a copy, email me  - keren@tuppencecoloured.co.uk.  I can send you a copy as long as you’re in the UK, France, Germany, Austria or the Netherlands)

That's all for today folks!

Crafty hugs,

Keren

PS - here's a link to the transparent inkjet labels mentioned in the tutorial!



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.