Thursday 9 March 2017

Rockabye Baby

Hi bloggists, and welcome.


Cute's not my thing.  And I find it very hard to explain why I love the Moon Baby stamps so much!  I suppose it's just the right side of cute for me.  

I really wanted to make the baby rock, too.  Last year I made a card with a tilt-pivot mechanism and this card works the same way, except that the mechanism is at the back, instead of the front.

It's quite hard to show it in action, but I'll have a try - 
via GIPHY
Here's the tutorial

I used a screw punch -you can find a similar one  here  - a Crop-o-Dile Big Bite would also work.  Or just make a hole with a piercing tool, but a smooth edge helps the movement happen.

Hope you enjoyed this video.

Crafty Hugs,

Keren



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.