Thursday 23 February 2017

Make a Wish card- quick and easy!


Hello bloggists, welcome!
Sometimes you just need a quick and easy card.

That's what today's project is. One piece of card,some watercolour pencils, and a simple die cut

I'm really impressed with the quality of the watercolour pencils. They are so soft and easy to blend. 

The candles are sized to fit the sides of the window box , but it makes a great little panel to sit on the front of this simple card. Here's a tutorial- it's a nice short one today-



I do hope that you enjoyed it !

I used a stamp press when I made this card because the watercolour paper is quite textured and I wanted to be able to re-stamp in exactly the same place if it didn't stamp clearly. As it happened, it worked fine the first time. SU don't make a stamp press (yet!) but meanwhile, if you're looking for one, Amazon has the WMRK version -

We R Memory Keepers Precision Press Tool For precise Stamping, White


That's it for now but I hope to see you again soon.

Crafty hugs, 
Keren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.