Saturday 14 January 2017

Hey, Chick!

Hello bloggists and welcome.

It's Saturday, and that means it's Sale-A-Bration day, when I will be featuring one of the items from this year's Sale-A-Bration catalogue.  

Today I've been playing with the Hey Chick! stamps.  I'll be honest, when I first spotted these I didn't think that they'd be my style - but they've grown on me.    In this part of the world, people do call one another "chick", so I can see myself using this set quite often.



I used them to make a peek-a-boo card, which is a style of card I've been longing to make for a while, but didn't have just the right stamps.  The cute chicks were just perfect.  It was easier to make than I thought it would be, too. 

Here's the tutorial.
The measurements for the card, if you'd like to try this yourself  -

Back -
1 piece 11x 5 3/4inches
Score at 3 1/2 and 7 inches

Front -
1 piece 6 1/8 by 5 3/4 inches
Score at 4 1/4 inches

Thanks for visiting!

See you soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren


2 comments:

  1. I think you need to learn how to edit your videos, because counting down and starting again every time you make a mistake, can be most annoying to sit through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Thank you - that sneaked in somehow! Reuploading a corrected version even as I'm typing this!

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.