Thursday 19 January 2017

Double Dragonflies

Hello bloggists, and welcome.
It’s often said that there are no mistakes in crafting, only changes of design direction.  Today’s card went through quite a few of those and the finished article is really rather different to the idea I had in my head when I started!


I plan my projects ahead of time, I honestly do.  If I’m making a kinetic card or a box I try it out ahead of time to make sure I know how it all works and to see if there are any tricky steps ahead of time.  However, if it’s a straightforward card, I usually just check out how the colours work together, that the balance looks OK and so on.

I prepare the items I need so that I don’t have to stop halfway to go and fetch something.  (I usually manage to forget something all the same, though!).  If you take a look at the video, you’ll see what I mean-


I still haven’t found the first dragonfly I cut.  

One day I'll be organised. Just not today!

What do you think - did it all work out in the end?  Let me know!

Crafty hugs,

Keren

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you on this card. I is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a awesome way to lift up your dragonfly wings with the fantasyfilm (?). I'm from Holland and cann't buy it in my craftstore. But I'll try further. Nice card, love your tips

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.