Tuesday 10 January 2017

BTS

Hello bloggists and welcome!

I'm showing you a different sort of photo today.  Usually I share a picture of the project that you'll find on my YouTube channel.  However, today's project is a two-parter (I’ve gone back to my grungy, altered-art, mixed media-y roots).  So I thought you might like to see this snap of my video set-up.

I use a webcam which fits on the bottom of the central pillar on the tripod – you can see it towards the top and centre of the picture.  I work on an iMac,  so there aren’t that many compatible webcams – mine’s a Logitech.  The lights clip on to the tripod and I’ve put daylight bulbs in them.  I was all set up to film the first Sale-A-Bration Saturday video when this was taken.

I'm working in my living room - I don't have a craft room.  The table is a folding picnic table which I've covered in wood-effect wallpaper.  When it gets too dirty, I just take the paper off and put a fresh piece on.

In the background, you can see the lid of my craft trolley and, in the box on the chair to the left, you can just spot Mysti taking a nap.  I put the box there for a few minutes while I sorted out the contents and she claimed it as her favourite sleeping spot.

So that's it for today.  You can see today's video in the usual place - 

Part 2 later this week - so see you then!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.