Tuesday 18 October 2016

Owl balloons

Hello bloggists,  and welcome to my blog.  

Believe it or not, I began to work on today's project in July. Yes that's right, July! Why did it take me so long to finish it,  I hear you ask? The answer is - I'm not really sure. 
I knew that I wanted to make a card with the owl, and I knew I wanted it to be a slider card. But somehow, I just took a really long time putting it altogether!I did finish it eventually, as you can see. (And believe that or not, I have another project that I started about the same time which I still haven't finished...ssh!)


Anyway, here's the video tutorial–


I hope it was worth waiting for!

Thank you for joining me and I hope that you will come back and see me again soon.

Crafty hugs,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Keren i must start by saying that i love most of your videos, warts and all, but recently i find them most frustrating to watch. We all make mistakes, but it is very annoying making your viewers sit through your repeated countdowns while you start again. If you must do this, then can you please, please, please edit them out. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.