Thursday 21 July 2016

Post-Its Station

Hi bloggists and welcome.

Well, I’m back at the day job after a lovely three weeks off and it feels as if I’ve never been away.  We weren’t able to get away this year, due to a combination of the OH’s parents being elderly and needing an eye kept on them and his sister having her baby earlier than we expected (a little girl, both doing well) but it was a nice break  nevertheless.  And of course, it meant lots of time for crafting and admiring he lovely things created by others.



I saw a number of versions of a freestanding Post-It note holder and thought it would be a very useful item to make.  We get through loads of sticky notes in the office where I work.  I either have a drawer full of them or am reduced to scribbling on the back of an envelope because all my notes have mysteriously disappeared.  I know I’m not alone in this, so I reckon that something like this would be very popular with my colleagues.

I sized mine to fit the larger notes (3 inches by 5) as those are the ones I use the most.
Here are the measurements - 
And here's how it went together - 
I made a few of these using retired card and paper and I’m going to sell them to raise funds for the charity we’re supporting this year – I think they’ll be popular.  I hope you liked the project and give it a try!
See you soon,

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

PS – Don’t forget about Bonus Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.