Thursday 2 June 2016

Simple Heart

Hello bloggists and welcome to my blog.

Have you seen the new Annual Catalogue yet?  Have you got your copy?  It’s so good to be able to share what’s inside it at last, after weeks of teasing you with sneak peeks.


Demonstrators get to see the catalogue ahead of everyone else and we can order some items ahead of time, but not everything, so I’ve been waiting just as eagerly as you have for the new catalogue to go live so I could get my order in.

However, among the items that we could pre-order are the Sweet and Sassy Heart framelits, I’ve really missed using the hearts framelits that SU used to sell (that retired last year) so I you can bet that I put my order in at the earliest possible moment.

Here’s the first card I made with them.
Hope you enjoyed – and see you again soon!
Crafty Hugs
Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.