Thursday 16 June 2016

Crate Expectations

Hello bloggists, and welcome!

When I started this blog, I thought I’d probably be able to update it – and my YouTube channel- once a week.  I didn’t think I’d have enough crafty ideas to blog more often, and as filming a 20 minute YouTube tutorial took me the best part of a day, I was sure I wouldn’t have the time.
Well, the more you practice, the better you get – or at least you get quicker!  I’m now regularly posting three times a week – something I never thought would be possible.

Of course, that means that I need more ideas and to plan more projects, and if you’re a crafter you’ve probably experienced the dreaded Loss of Mojo at some time or other. (If you aren’t, a crafter,  this blog will be of no interest at all so you might want to go and find something more interesting to read – no hard feelings!)

The Stampin’ Up! annual catalogue is a great source of inspiration – it used to be called the Ideas Book, because on every page there are pictures showing how the design team have used the products.  And today’s tutorial is my CASE (Copy And Share Everything) of the little fruit crate on page 148.

I loved it on sight, and I know I’m not alone.  This is my version of it –

I do hope you enjoyed it.  If you don’t have a copy of the SU catalogue, get in touch with your demonstrator (if you don’t have one the SU website can help you locate one)

See you soon

Crafty Hugs,


Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.