Tuesday 10 May 2016

Origami Gift Pouch

Hello Bloggists, thank you for visiting my blog.
One of the great things about being a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator is the opportunity to get together with other demos and to learn from each other.  We do love to share what we do and the On Stage conferences are a chance to meet and swap ideas.

At the event in April, one of the people is swapped with was my team-mate Heidi Smith (she has a great blog - please of go and visit her!)  Like me, Heidi loves fancy-fold and action cards and for her swap she made this sweet little origami pouch, which generated some comments when I showed the swaps I got on my YouTube channel.  So I had to find out how it was done, and it turned out to be pretty easy - here's how!
This size uses 6 x 6 inch paper, so it's perfect for using up the Pretty Petals DSP stack (still using up my retiring supplies!)

Hope you enjoyed the tutorial and I'll see you again soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.