Tuesday 8 March 2016

Happy Together

Hello blog friends, thank you so much for visiting today!


When I made this card I was thinking of it being for a couple getting married.  I thought that you could change it to suit same-sex couples as well as the bride and groom.  Then my husband remembered- and reminded me- that his parents' wedding anniversary was on Monday - and what about that, this card works for a wedding anniversary card too.  It's a fancy-fold card (a z-fold) so that when it's open you can still see the happy couple.  Here's how it went together.
In case you're wondering, after you've seen the video - I did smudge the sentiment a bit so I stamped it again (without smudging this time) on another panel of Whisper White and stuck it over the smudgy bit- I cut it the same size as the back panel and you can't see the join.  It makes the card a bit stronger, so it was a very happy accident.

See you soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.