Saturday 2 January 2016

Birthday Balloons

Hello everyone, and a Happy New Year to you. I want to say thank you to everyone who's followed my blog posts, who've chosen to subscribe to my YouTube channel, or has shopped with me in 2015.  I get so excited and I really appreciate every one of you.  

I'm looking forward to what's coming in 2016, and I hope you are too.  In the Stampin' Up! world there's a brand new catalogue opening for business on 5 January and Sale-a-Bration will be starting as well...so much loveliness coming your way.  If you shopped with me in 2015 I will be posting out the Spring/Summer catalogue over the next few days.  (If you shop with another SU demonstrator, contact them for your copy)

Now, having whetted your appetite, I'm going to be a real tease and share a project using items from the Annual catalogue, which is still open.  

I love acetate, it creates such a magical look - and when you want to make it look as if balloons are floating in the air, what else could you use? Of course, making a card out of acetate (aka Window Sheet) has its own problems - but there are ways and means of getting over them.  Here's the tutorial.  


Thank you, once more, for your visit, and I hope that 2016 brings you everything you hope for.

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.