Saturday 5 December 2015

Simply Sketched Saturday - 4


Thank you for joining us for another Simply Sketched Saturday Challenge! We’re so excited to be sharing this hop with you.  The products used are all available in the current Annual, or seasonal, Stampin’ Up!® Catalogues*. Simply use the buttons at the bottom of the post to keep hopping.

Here's this week's sketch as set by Ania- 

I'm feeling very festive right now, with the holiday season upon us.  In fact, when you read this, I will have been to my first Christmas party of the year with some of my colleagues from the office.  So my contribution is a Christmas card. 
See the gold "Peace" sentiment?   I cut it out in craft foam (also known as fun foam or funky foam).  In its original size, it was too big for the card, so I used my heat gun to shrink it (carefully, because if you get too close you can make the foam shrivel up.  How do you think I know that?) Ever since I discovered that you can shrink this stuff I have been having so much fun with it!

Once it was shrunk right down, I pressed it into my Versamark ink and dipped it into gold embossing powder before heating it again.  And there you are!  Now, if you're working your way through the blog hop, please move on to the
Or if you're working your way backwards, you can go to the


Whichever it is, I do hope you enjoy the hop.  See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Keren! I love all the texture and colours you've used. Fab!
    Ania x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch
    love those wooden snowflakes :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.