Tuesday 29 December 2015

My Granny's Apron

Hello blogging peeps! So, Christmas has come and gone for another year and I hope you had a good one.  Ours was quiet, just the two of us and the cat (who had a wonderful time exploring all the boxes).  I mention the cat, because she made filming today's tutorial...interesting.  

Today's project is a a criss-cross card.  This kind of card works very well as a way to present a gift card, so that's what I 've made.


  The Criss-Cross card reminds me of the aprons my grandmother used to wear.  They were almost a sleeveless dress, covering her clothes completely,  and she wore one every day unless she was going out.  Some of the patterns in the  Pretty Petals DSP stack are very like the cotton fabric the aprons were made from.
Here's the tutorial -


Keep watching to the very end  if you want to see a special appearance by Mysti the cat!

See you soon!

Crafty Hugs,

Keren

1 comment:

  1. Love the gift card holder. Misty is a pretty kitty. Hope you had a great Holiday.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.