Tuesday 10 November 2015

Snow Scene

Hello, and welcome to my blog!

Christmas is now well and truly on the way.  Now, if I were organised, I would have been making cards and decorations since about April, but of course I haven't.  I do like to have a few special bits on the tree and, as this is my first Christmas as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator of course I had to make something SU.  


I really, really love these Sleigh Ride Edgelits dies and they are just the right size to fit in a large plastic bauble - I got a set of four at the craft shop or search online for clear fillable bauble.  

Hope you like it - and if you give it a try, I'd love to see your makes - juste leave me a comment with a link you your project and I'll pop over and take a look.  

Here's what I used to make the insert.  I'll see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.