Tuesday 4 August 2015

Butterfly, butterfly

Hello blog friends, and welcome to my crafty blog.  

It's been a while since I've demonstrated a kinetic card.  I love making pop-ups and action cards - they have the WOW! factor for me - so I thought it was about time I got back in the groove.   So here's a Pull-Up Slider card, featuring the Watercolor Wings and Remembering Your Birthday stamp sets.



Want to see how I made it?  Here's the cutting plan -


Here's the tutorial - 



I hope you try this for yourself, and I'd love to hear how you got on - leave a comment here or on my Facebook page.    

Bye for now,

Keren

PS I've just seen what's coming up in the new Autumn/Winter catalogue and there are some GORGEOUS items.  Contact your SU demonstrator for a copy.   If you've shopped with me this year (and left your contact details) I'll be sending you a copy when it goes live at the beginning of September or if you don't have a demonstrator and live in the UK, get in touch with me (email your postal address) and I'll get a copy to you.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.